When planning, it is important to educate yourself as much as you can on the site. Whether it be a seemingly abandoned, small amusement park, or an active highrise, always map out as much as you can. We have a few tips for scouting your next climb:
- Visit the site multiple times before doing anything for real, you might see something you hadn’t before.
- Never assume anything is unguarded until you watch it for at least an hour straight.
- Do your research. Look up the site online and find anything you can, maybe someone was caught last year doing exactly what you’re planning.
- If someone was caught, don’t let it deter you.
- What did they do wrong? Now avoid it.
It’s important to plan. Running in blind is the worst thing you could do. It’s not cool, and it’s going to catch up to you.